Thursday, December 24, 2009

Packing....

In this past week, packing has been the overwhelming majority of what has gone on at home. I really wanted to bring everything possible but my parents told me not to bring to much and that Israel has quite the shopping. I'll see how true that is when we get there. We leave in around 19 hours and I'm almost done packing. Today we also dropped Mr. Gryff, our cat, at Camille's house, where he will be staying while we are away. I was sad to say goodbye but he also looked quite content at the Fairbairn house. However. the hardest part of leaving was definitely saying goodbye to all of my friends.

3 comments:

  1. Well you could have just brought two pair of pants, two tops etc. Mr. Gryff will have a blast will all the attention.

    You are a brave and cool lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noa! Sounds like your first evening was full of good exercise. :-) Mr. Gryff is doing just fine - he is eating and eliminating but we haven't seen much of him yet. That doesn't surprise me because the 2 cats we used to have that we got as kittens also hid for 3 days before they decided they better get to know us since we were obviously not going away. We are very glad to have him as our guest and we will send missives from him on a regular basis. You are having a wonderful adventure and we are so excited for you. Lots of hugs from the Fairbairn-Stammers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin,
    yes our first evening definitely was! :)
    I'm glad that Gryff is doing well (he hid from us when we first got him too!:)) Thank you so much for making him your guest and us Monheimers are very thankful that he can have such a great home while we are gone. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete